Monday, September 13, 2010

Thus Far......

The second week of my internship has come and gone and thus far I have noticed that my office is a lot busier than it was over the summer. With so many sports active at this current time, we are constantly being kept busy with trying to make sure pictures are done for the website, stats are up, and making sure all media requests are answered. Though nothing is truly difficult in my office, I just find myself always trying to use my time wisely if I am sitting in the office with nothing to do. I mostly expected this semester at my internship to be very busy cause of all the sports that are going on during this time.

I think one of my strengths that is used very effectively on my internship is my work ethic. When assigned a task, I work on it until it is completed, in a effective and efficient manner. When I get done with one assignment, I ask around the office to see where else my services may be needed. I think that attribute is very appealing to my internship boss because it shows initiative, character and that I'm wanting to be at my internship.

My long-term goal with this internship is to just learn more about sports public relations and different aspects that this particular track has.

No comments:

Post a Comment